Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est Index du Forum
Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est
Le forum de la fédération des éveillés du monde secret.

Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: More beautiful with a love wallpaper ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est Index du Forum -> Ceux qui Savent -> Ceux qui Savent
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Ronald79

MessagePosté le: Dim 28 Aoû - 08:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: More beautiful with a love wallpaper Répondre en citant

If we love someone who did not love her back, just be gentle with myself because I did not do anything wrong. All because of love has not chosen a place to stay in the heart of the person only.

If someone asked me, but I did not love him, respect it because love has knocked on the door of our heart, but gently refuse the gift you can not return. Do not get to no suffering.
Love will beautifully if we find the right person at the right time and the most honest love. Love is the most sacred and magical but also the double-edged sword, it can cause stinging and my heart breaks when broken love. So to love can bestable and happy, it needs a lot of effort and sacrifice from both sides, which is love, attention and understanding, sympathy for one another. Do not let time when love was broken, a left, a stay and then they both suffer. Please cherish people who are at your side and work together to build lasting love, holding hands and went to the brink of happiness. The beautiful love wallpaper below will be a gift but simple but very meaningful to you to send gifts to people you love. These small little surprise as this will cause your love of two more strong and more engaged.

The way we behave with love is how we treat ourselves, every heart has the same sense of pain and happiness, even if their lifestyle and the way we go to another.

Remember that we do not choose love. But I love options. All what we really can do is to embrace the love with all its miracles when it comes to love. When the love that filled my soul, feel every breath of it, but then let's outstretched hand and let it go once love had wanted it.

Give it to people who have revived our love, bring those emotional deprivation in the soul, brings the world around you in every way that we can do. Listen to the voice of your heart, listen to see if it is sobbing because someone, your heart throbbing for one, which is the natural affection and sincerity that you should cherish. When you know your heart to someone next to you, open heart ready to step into the other person. If we still do not understand your feelings, choose a beautiful heart wallpaper to send gifts to people you want to confess. That would be a very significant messages.

In life we ​​have to go through many hardships, the new life of joy and happiness. And in love too involved many emotions such as anger, apart ... And then those feelings we again draw the lessons of experience and different. The wallpaper sad love the mood of loneliness, boredom, separation is the emotions expressed in the suffering love that any who love and getting love and will experience.
We all wish there was a beautiful and eternal love, but not everyone is lucky to find their true happiness without having to go through the pain and tears. The tears that helps you recognize the value of love, the value of happiness and then later you appreciate the present, cherish the simple things better. Hopefully sad wallpapers with many emotions will help you go with sadness and quickly find the joy and happiness in life.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 28 Aoû - 08:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est Index du Forum -> Ceux qui Savent -> Ceux qui Savent Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
HalloweenOclock © theme by larme d'ange 2006